You see, friends. I'm really behind on, oh about, a million or so things. Here's my list. WARNING: Take a deep breath before reading it, because it will wear a girl out. Again. I'm just saying.
- Write not one, not two, not even three, but FOUR reviews of ARCS that I finished reading last month. I also, just finished reading another ARC last night, so I guess that makes FIVE reviews now. Wow, Karla way to drop the ball there.
- Finish up TWO beta reads I promised to return to the writers LAST weekend. Yep, that's me, making promises that I don't deliver on. Many, many apologies to the lovely writer friends who still haven't received their critiques from me. You know who you are. Please don't be too mad.
- Work on my bright and oh so shiny YA mystery novel. These characters are just a chattering away at me, which I LOVE LOVE LOVE. Now, if only I could just sit my tush down at the computer and not get distracted by Twitter and blog stalking people.
- Meet up with my cuz who just moved down to the Seventh Circle of Hell. Apparently, he got the idea that this is the place to live. Who would've guessed that? Not that I'm complaining because, hey it's family. Yay for family!
- According to fellow blogger Tray-Tray, I've turned into a bit of a Negative Nancy lately. Why yes, I have complained about the post office via the Twitter, and yes, I have been known to quote not-so-happy song lyrics, but Tracey, I swear I'm not a Negative Nancy. Clearly, she doesn't believe me, so I must work on showing (and not telling her...yeah, I couldn't resist throwing in that writerly type advice) her that she's wrong.