The Good, The Bad, The Ugly, and The WOW That Was My Week (a list of FIVE)
- The baby blanket is done! I have to admit that I was a little concerned about this endeavor. It was the first time I actually had to read a pattern for something I'd crocheted, and it actually looks like the picture in the book! I only had to call my grandma a half-dozen times for help, so I practically did it myself. Admit it. You're impressed. (so am I, to be honest)
- Work has been insane...but, hey! I'm not complaining here. Busy = job security, people. I love it!
- Time of death has been officially called on the treadmill. That's right, folks. The old girl (I've had her for like seven years now) has finally dropped. I really miss that 45 minutes we spent together every night while drooling over my boys, Sam and Dean. Here's to hoping I get a new one soon. I'm starting to go through Supernatural withdrawls.
- I got a call the other day that pretty much made my month. But, that's another day's blog post.
- It's official! I (and a dozen other authors) will have not one, but FOUR essays published in the upcoming anthology WRITE FOR THE FIGHT, A Collection of Seasonal Essays. It comes out March 5, 2012, as an exclusive NookBook First book, and a month later will be available in both e-book and print format. All author proceeds will go to charities supporting breast cancer research.
So, that was my week, friends. What was up in your world? Hopefully, you had more of the Good than the Bad or the Ugly :)