So, we all know where I will be finishing out my day. But beforehand, let me share with you fun folks a few things on my To Do list today:
- Work. Yep, we work today. Today's not a federal holiday, after all, so if the government offices are open, so are we. Game on.
- Finish reading PANDEMONIUM by Lauren Oliver. I've got a love/loathe thing going right now with this book. At times, I love the story and don't ever want it to end...and then I remember the major cliffhanger that was the ending of DELIRIUM and I just want to Grr at Ms. Oliver, because I'm fairly certain she's going to do it to me again. It's a vicious cycle I tell you.
- Go to the seven pm service tonight and get my mass on. Didn't I just tell you I'd be there?
- Swing into my favorite sushi joint (which happily enough is right around the block from my house) and get me a nice dinner of clear soup and spicy tuna rolls. YUM!
- Which should put me home and on my couch in time to catch the new Supernatural. I have to say that up until the last couple of weeks I haven't been all that impressed with this season, but Holy crazy angels/ghost Bobbys Batman! It's getting GOOD!